The Parent Council is made up of 21 people including parents, staff and co-opted members with regular attendance by councillors and pupil representatives.
Our main aims are to promote parental involvement in all aspects of school life, strengthen our links with the local community and develop a deeper understanding of the role we all play.
We would encourage all parents / guardians, who are interested, to come along to our meetings where they would be made most welcome.
Contact Parent Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Parent Members||Staff Members||Councillor Attendees|
Gillian Hanna Chair
Hannah shanks Vice Chair
Fiona Hunter - Treasurer
Meeting will be held within the School Conference Room at 18:45
Click below to access the minutes from previous meetings
- 1st March 2022 Parent Council Minutes
- 7th September 2021 Parent Council Minutes
- 5th October 2021 Parent Council Minutes
- November 2021 Parent Council Minutes
- 11th Jan 2022 Parent Council Minutes